Volume : 5, Issue : 9, SEP 2019
START-UP INDIA: GOVERNMENT INITIATIVES
The basic purpose of this article is to put some light on the start-ups and the initiative taken by the Indian govt. This campaign is particularly based on enhancing the bank financing for the start-ups to encourage the entrepreneurship and job availability. This research paper revolves around the concept of Start-up India Campaign which was started on 15th August, 2015. After the initial 2 years of the venture formation, startup saga continues to the growth stages and understanding the challenges of sustaining and growing.
ENTREPRENEUR, GOVT PLANS, INITIATIVES, STRATEGIES, SUCCESS STORIES.
Article : Download PDF
Cite This Article
Article No : 11
Number of Downloads : 25
- M. Goyal and J. Prakash, “Women entrepreneurship in India-problems and prospects”, Zenith Inter -national Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, 1(5), 2011.
- Y. Sharma, “Women entrepreneur in India”, IOSR Journal of Business Management,15(2), 2013.
- M.D. Ensley, K. M. Hmieleski and C. L. Pearce, “The importance of vertical and shared leadership with in new venture top management teams: Implication for the performance of the start-ups”, 2006.
- N. Bosma, M. V. Praag, R.Thurik and G. D. Wit, “The value of human and social capital investment for the business performance of start-ups”, 2002.
- M. Caliendo,S. Kunn,F. Wiebner and J. Hogenacker, “Subsidized start-ups out of unemployment :A comparison of regular business start-ups, IZA Discussion Papers”, 8817, 2015.