Volume : 5, Issue : 11, NOV 2019
MICRO STUDY OF PESTICIDE INTAKE AND PEST AFFECTED AREAS IN MADHYA PRADESH
In this paper, I have prepared this paper considering the time period from 1999-00 to 2010-11 under pesticide affected and insect affected crops. In it, I have studied technically grade material in Madhya Pradesh and the goal related to it and the achievement of the goal is explained. Along with this, an attempt has been made to clearly explain the impact of pests on major crops produced in Madhya Pradesh. Under this, various crops like maize, sorghum and paddy are included and related to this and after studding deeply the diseases caused by them in the affected areas and crops this research paper has been prepared and has also shown the least and most affected areas so that this paper can be summarized in conclusion, I will say that I have prepared this paper by including all the necessary elements according to the title. (Agrawal,P.C.1960).
AFFECTED, ACHIEVEMENT, PESTICIDE, SUMMARIZE, PESTS, PESTICIDE.
Article : Download PDF
Cite This Article
Article No : 8
Number of Downloads : 267
- Agrawal, P.C.(1960): Measurement of Agriculture Efficiency in Bastar District, Asia publishing House,pp,59,60.
- Akhtar, R (1974): Agricultural Land use and Nutrition in Greater Himalayas,pp,74.
- Ali Mohammad (1978): Studies in Agricultural Geography, Rajesh publication, New Delhi,pp,40,42.
- Ali Mohammad (1979): Dynamics of Agricultural Development in India, concept publishing House, New Delhi,pp,70,71.
- Ahluwalia,M.A. (1978): Rural poverty and Agricultural performance in India, Journal of Development studies,pp,80,81.
- Ayyar,N.P. (1961): The Agricultural Geography of the upper Narmada Basin Unpublished PhD. Thesis, Sagar University,pp,94,97.
- Ayyar,N.P. and Shrivastav,S.(1968): Land use and Nutrition in Devas Basin M.P. India,pp,40,49.
- Ayyar,N.P. (1969): Crop Regions of Madhya Pradesh, Geographical Review of India,pp,20,27.
- Ali Mohammad (1977): Food and Nutrition in India, K.B. publication, New Delhi,pp,102,104.
- Ansari,S.(1981): Spatial Variation in Levels of socio-economics Development of Ontario, New perspective in Geography, Allhabad,pp,104,110.
- Beker,O.E. (1928): Population Food supply and American Agriculture Geography cal Review,pp,10,15.
- Bholla, G.S. and Alagh,Y.K. (1979): performance of Indian Agriculture, sterling publication, New Delhi,pp,18,20.
- Blyn,G.(1967): Measurement of growth Rate in Agriculture, Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics,pp,40,47.
- Bhatia,B.M.(1977): Poverty Agriculture and Economic Growth, Vikash publication, New Delhi,pp,9,11.
- Burk,M.C. and Ezekiel,M.(1970): Agricultural Development in Economic Growth, Cornell University press,pp,51,61.
- Brown,D.D. (1971): Agricultural Development in India’s Districts ,Harvard University Press,pp,78,91.
- Basu, S.R. (1979): Development of water Resources of North-Eastern Region of India,pp,71,72.
- Byress, T.J. (1972): The Dialectics of India’s Green Revolution, south Asian Review,pp,114,116.
- Chouhan, T.S. (1987): Agricultural Geography, Jaipur,pp,47.
- Chadha,R.S. (1967): Growth rots in Agriculture Agricultural Situation in India,pp,78,79.
- Chatterjee, Nondini (1986): Methods for crop combination in regions of west Bengal Indian Journal of Land scap Systam,pp,40,41
- Dharandhar,K.P. (1974): Soil Structure of Madhya Pradesh, The Indian Geographical Review,pp,30,31.
- Dubey, R.S. (1987): Agricultural Geography, Issues And Applications, Gian publishing, New Delhi,pp,34,37.
- Government of India (1946): The Food statistics of India, Deportment of Food, New Delhi,pp,40,70.
- Hayami-yujiro and Vernon Ruttan (1977): Agricultural Development, John, Hopkins, Press,pp,29,30.
- Hunter, G.ed. (1978): Agricultural development and Rural Poor, Concept publication company, New Delhi,pp,19,20.
- Harvey,D.W. (1966): Theoretical concepts and the Analysis of Agricultural land use patterns in Geography,pp,10,11.
- Iserma, P.J. and Singer, H.O. (1977): Food Aid Its potential Disincentives to Agriculture Development Digest, pp,108,118.
- Johi,Y.G. (1968): The patterns of Agriculture in the Narmada River Basin, India, New Delhi,pp,40,41.
- Jain,S.C. (1967): More Food Through Controlled Agriculture, Kitab Mahal, Allhabad, pp,40,81.
- Lekhi,R.K.(1984): Technological Revolution in Agriculture, classical publication, New Delhi,pp,40,42.
- Mellor,J. (1967): The Economics of Agricultural Development,pp,37,38.
- Morgan,W.B. (1978): Agriculture in the Third world west view press, pp,37,39.
- NCAER (1967): Cropping patterns in Madhya Pradesh, National council of Applied Economic Research, New Delhi,pp,12,18.
- Stamp,L.D.(1931): The Land Utilisation Survey of Britain, Geographical Journal,pp,8,9.
- Stamp,L.D. (1958): The Measurement of Land Resources, Geographical Review,pp,7,8.