Volume : 2, Issue : 4, APR 2016
IMAGE STEGANOGRAPHY USING ADAPTIVE B45 ALGORITHM COMBINED WITH PRE-PROCESSING BY TWOFISH ENCRYPTION
Anil Hingmire, Sunil Ojha, Chetan Jain, Komal Thombare
Security is one of the main issues when there is a question of transmitting highly confidential data to various locations over the internet. This paper presents an approach to create a secure system to provide optimal security during the transmission over an insecure channel. Cryptography and steganography alone cannot be used for transmission of data because each has their own weaknesses. But with the proposed system, both the technologies are used together to create a near impossible way for third parties to breach the system and gain confidential data. The system uses latest TwoFish algorithm for encryption while a new approach to perform the steganography is used i.e. Adaptive B45 steganography technique.
cryptography, steganography, TwoFish.
Article : Download PDF
Cite This Article
Article No : 4
Number of Downloads : 657
1. Bruce Schneier, John Kelseyy, Doug Whitingz, David Wagnerx, Chris Hall, Niels
Ferguson, “Twofish: A 128-Bit Block Cipher,”, 15 June 1998.
3. Yang Ren-er, Zheng Zhiwei, Tao Shun, Ding Shilei “Image Steganography Combined
with DES Encryption Pre-processing”, Ningbo University, Ningbo 315211, China.
5. Khalil Challita, Hikmat Farhat “Combining Steganography and Cryptography: New
Directions”, Notre Dame University - Louaize, Lebanon.
6. Yang Ren-er, Zheng Zhiwei, Tao Shun, Ding Shilei, “Image Steganography Combined
with DES Encryption Pre-processing”, College of Information Science and Engineerin
Ningbo University, Ningbo 315211, China.
7. Abikoye Oluwakemi C., Adewole Kayode S., Oladipupo Ayotunde J., “Efficient Data
Hiding System using Cryptography and Steganography”
8. Saleh Saraireh, “A Secure Data Communication system using cryptography and
steganography,” International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications
(IJCNC) Vol.5, No.3, May 2013.