Volume : 2, Issue : 4, APR 2016
ATTITUDES OF PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER CANDIDATES TOWARDS THE TEACHING PROFESSION
Dr. D. Hassan
The objective of this study is to determine the attitudes of teacher candidates on the teaching profession. Within the framework of this objective, the Likert type scale comprising of 25 attitude sentences were developed in order to be used in the study. The sample of the study consists of a total of 150 teacher candidates studying at Acharya Nagarjuna University. In the study, the views and suggestions of the teacher candidates with regards to the improvement of this profession were studied in detail. Attitude scales were applied to the students at the primary school teaching department. After analyzing the data collected, relevant recommendations were set forth in the proposal.
Article : Download PDF
Cite This Article
Article No : 2
Number of Downloads : 557
- Aggarwal, J.C. Thought on Education. New Delhi: Arya Book Depot.
- Borg, Walter, R. (1963). Educational Research — An Introduction. New York David Makey Co., Inc.
- Best, J.W. (1963). Research in Education. New Delhi: Prentice Hall of India Limited.
- Bhaskara Rao, D. (2000). Education in India. New Delhi: A.P.H. Publishing Corporation.
- Bhaskara Rao, D., and Sridhar, D. (2003). Job Satisfaction of School Teachers. New Delhi: Discovery Publishing House.
- Bhuvaneswari Lakshmi, G., and Bhaskara Rao, D. (2000). Attitude towards Science. New Delhi: Discovery Publishing House.