Volume : 4, Issue : 5, MAY 2018
WOMEN EMPOWERMENT THROUGH SELF BUSINESS IN CUDDALORE DISTRICT
Women owned businesses are highly increasing in the economies of almost all countries. The hidden entrepreneurial potentials of women have gradually been changing with the growing sensitivity to the role and economic status in the society. This paper deals with prospects of women entrepreneurs in Cuddalore district. It outlines the various indicators on prospects of women entrepreneurs and such indicators are quantified and analyzed. This paper concludes with some interesting findings.
Development, Progress, Business, Finance, Confidence, management.
Article : Download PDF
Cite This Article
Article No : 26
Number of Downloads : 169
- Davidson, M. J. and Fielden, S. L. (2006) International Handbook of Women and Small Busimess Entrepreneurship. United Kingdom: Edwar Elgar Publishing Limited.
- Benson, J. and Yukongdi, V. (2006) Women in Asian management. Oxon:Routledge. Woldie, A. and Kitching, B. M. (2004)
- Mishra, S.P. (2000) Factors Affecting Women Entrepreneurship in Small and Cottage Industries in
- India [online]. Available from: http://www.ilo.org/public/english/region/asro/bangkok/paper/fac_ind.htm#Introduction [Accessed on 10th Feb 2010].
- Rani, D.L.(1996) Women Entrepreneurs. New Delhi: A.P.H Publishing Corporation.
- Rao, M.K. (2005) Empowerment of Women in India. New Delhi: Discovery Publishing House. Soundarapandian, M. (2002) Small Scale Industries: Problems. New Delhi: Concept Publishing Company.
- Sharma, M. (2007) India's Transforming Financial Sector. New Delhi: Atlantic Publishers and Distributors (P) LTD.
- Singh, S.P. (2008) An Insight Into the Emergence of Women-Owned Businesses As An Economic
- Force In India [online]. Available from: http://188.8.131.52/ search?q=cache: yY3Pqj0u7fgJ :www.rbs.edu.in/delhi/articles/SPSinghWomen%2520Entrepren eurs.doc+female+entrepreneurship+in+india&cd=28&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk [Accessed 9th Feb 2010].
- Tiwari, A. and Tiwari, S. (2007) Women Entrepreneurship and Economic Development. New Delhi: Sarup& Sons.
- The Financial Express (2006) In search of equal opportunities [online]. Available from: http://www.financialexpress.com/news/in-search-of-equal-opportunities/92880/ [Accessed 14th Dec 2009].
- Sharma, K.P. and Parashar, P. (2008) Entrepreneurship. New Delhi: V.K. (India) Enterprises.