Volume : 8, Issue : 5, MAY 2022
TO EXPLORE THE CAUSES OF EMPLOYEES GRIEVANCES AND THE EFFECT OF GRIEVANCES ON ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE AND COMMITMENT IN TORRENT PHARMACEUTICAL LTD. IN DELHI
Grievances arise when there is any discontent or dissatisfaction from the job. Grievances can be in oral or written form or they can be legitimate, or unexpressed. Grievances that are not redressed in proper manner and on time can effect organization performance and commitment towards organization. Understanding the causes of grievances and handling them is very crucial task in pharmaceutical industry as the stress and grievance is inevitable. The objective was to explore the causes of grievances in Torrent and to examine the impact of grievances on organizational performance. This study involves distribution of questionnaire among 60 workers who were selected randomly. The study explored the various causes of grievances like interpersonal relationships at workplace, incentives etc. This study concludes that workers have awareness about their grievances and the causes of grievances. Employees also know that grievances effect organization performance and commitment.
To understand the nature and elements of grievances
To explore the causes of grievances in Torrent pharmaceutical ltd.
To examine the effect of grievance on organization performance and organization commitment
The study is descriptive in nature. The research is primary and secondary in nature. Primary data was collected through questionnaire. Questionnaire was given to respondents. Sample size was 60 and tools for analysis of data were percentage analysis and frequency distribution.
Article : Download PDF
Cite This Article
Article No : 3
Number of Downloads : 70
- Premilla D’Cruz, Ernesto Noronha & David Beale The International journal of human resource management
- Francis C. Anyim, Ugochukwu C. Ikeije, Joy O. Ekwoaba Journal of HRM
- Hannes Leroy Jesse Segers Human Resource Management Review
- Ronald J. Burke; Cary L. Cooper Reinventing Human Resources Management: Challenges and new directions
- Ken N. Kamoche Understanding Human Resource Management
- Edward E. Lawler 111: John W. Boudreau Effective Human Resource Management: A Global Analysis