Volume : 7, Issue : 3, MAR 2021
A STUDY OF SOCIAL SKILLS OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN RELATION TO THEIR SCHOOL CLIMATE
DR. KOTRESHWARASWAMY SURAPURAMATH
Article : Download PDF
Cite This Article
Article No : 11
Number of Downloads : 49
- Calvin Eleby, Jr. (2009). The Impact of a Student's Lack of Social Skills on their Academic Skills in High School. Marygrove College Detroit, Michigan.
- David Alexander, B. (2014).The Impact of School Climate on Student Achievement in the Middle Schools of the Commonwealth of Virginia: A Quantitative Analysis of Existing Data. MI 48106 - 1346,UMI 3615518.
- Geleta, A. (2017).Schools Climate and Student Achievement in Secondary Schools of Ethiopia.European Scientific Journal, 13(17), ISSN: 1857 – 7881.
- Gustavsen, A.M. (2017). Longitudinal relationship between social skills and academic achievement in a gender perspective.Gustavsen, Cogent Education, 4:1411035
- Ibrahim A. Alothman(2016) the efficiency of a selective training program on the development of some social skills of saudi students with autism. Saudi Arabia. Canadian Center of Science and Education. Vol. 9, No. 5; 2016 ISSN 1913-9020 E-ISSN 1913-9039.