Volume : 2, Issue : 4, APR 2016
AUTOMATED VACUUM CLEANER USING VLSI DESIGN
Ms. Subiya Yaseen, Ms. Syeda Husna Mohammadi, Dr. Pritam Shah, Ms. Kehkeshan Jalall S, Mr. Shaik Imam, Ms. Shuba Shree S.M, Ms. Sneha Alisa Mm, Ms. Sneha Kumari, Ms. Syeda Ruquiah T
The first attempts to provide a mechanical solution to floor cleaning were begun in England in1599.Before vacuum cleaners, rugs were hung over a wall or line and hit repeatedly with a carpet beater to pound out as much dirt as possible. The Project deals with development of an automated vacuum cleaner that monitors various parameters such as dust availability, space limit ,presence of light and obstacle detection. The Space can be measured using a survobot . An System on Chip is developed for the same using VLSI Design and a Verilog code is written for the same .The code is simulated on XILINX tool and Altera Quartus II .Also the synthesized output is observed for the desired System On Chip.
SoC , Survobot , Xilinx.
Article : Download PDF
Cite This Article
Article No : 14
Number of Downloads : 621
1. Development of SoC for Network Address and Error Correction Using Parity Bit at
Transport Layer in VLSI Using Cadence Tool Ms. Subiya Yaseen,Mr.Shaik Aleem Ur
3. A Practical Path Planner for the Robotic Vacuum Cleaner in Rectilinear Environments ,
Author(s)NakjuLettDoh Korea Univ., Seoul Chanki Kim ; Wan Kyun Chung
4. H. Lee , Research roadmap of intelligent robots , pp.224 -225 , 2005 :Foundation of
Korea Industrial Technology
5. Ground Station to Spacecraft Telecommand System SoC Development Using FPGA,
International Conference KSIT.
6. Vacuum cleaner with device for adjusting sensitivity of dust sensor.Inventor(s)
Yoshinori Takashima, Toshiichiro Tanaka
7. Chapter 7, "Logic and Computer Design Fundamentals", Mano And Kime
8. APDS-9003, Avago Technologies datasheet
9. The vector field histogram-fast obstacle avoidance for mobile robots,Author(s)
Borenstein, J. Adv. Technol. Lab., Michigan Univ., Ann Arbor, MI, USA Koren, Y.
10. Design And Implementation Of Survobot, Ms. Shruthi Harindran,Ms.Subiya Yaseen,